Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm back ...

OK, I'm back from vacation and will tackle the three I promised before vacation, plus two plane movies (the disappointingly inert "Sex and the City" and the just plain unfunny "Drillbit Taylor") after I recover from the jet lag.

Two other notes for those of you who pay attention to the side lists.

1. The movies to see list is no longer in the order I am excited about seeing them. That simply took too much time given blogger's list editing set up.

2. Yes, I did see "In Bruges" on the plane. No, I won't be reviewing it any time in the immediate future. Thicker British accents and poor plane headsets don't mix well, and I missed too many lines to give as good of an assessment as I would like. What I did see and hear, though, I really liked.

No comments: